Thursday, May 8, 2008

Im a bad blogger

Well it is pretty obvious that I am a bad blogger. It is even harder when the puter dosent work! It crashed on me the other night, and I am still busy trying to reload everything that I need onto it. I suppose that is why I am here, deferring the eneviatable, must get back I suppose.........
meant to add the idea of this blog was to keep me going - is that the right word? with my arty stuff. so must go and try and do some of that to. I know there is a CJ calling me, and a mothers day card, and a birthday card, and, and, and you know the list goes on.

Suppose I could try to add a picture to keep me away from all the things that I am meant to be doing......



Nighty night ;)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!!!! Helen finally we get to see more of you and your wonderful artwork... What you are working on there in your photo looks fabulous. Love those little houses...Did I mention YEAH!!!!!

Helen said...

thanks for the welcome Sarah :)
The little houses are either destined for bookmarks or I was thinking of framing them in a set ??? Don't know, they probably will be still sitting on my desk next year *rolls the eyes* LOL

Sarah said...

Framing them sounds great, but they had better not stay on your desk, or I will personally fly down to kidnap them...LOL